Where to send your paper
Manuscripts should be submitted to EasyChair.
Preparing your paper
Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates (see below), and then convert these files to PDF. It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. Well-prepared manuscripts enable rapid publication and reduce unnecessary work for editors.
What you need to provide
The PDF file of your paper. When preparing your paper ensure that you follow the guidelines below:
- Download your template package for Word or LaTex
- Do not alter the margins of the templates.
- Paper size is 8,5 x 11
- The paper length is 6-8 pages including references and acknowledgements. Accepted papers with more than 8 pages will have an additional charge of USD30 per page.
- In the review process, authors’ names and affiliations should not be written in the paper (we use a double-blind review process).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Embed all fonts into your manuscript PDF.
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams contained within the margins.
- Do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting.
Templates for AIP proceedings papers
The following downloadable packages contain templates, and other additional documents you may need. The packages also contain detailed advice on preparing your manuscript, including a wide range of examples showing how to prepare and style references. Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission: