Instructions for full paper submission
The proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology and Digital Applications (ICITDA) 2020 will be published in the Open Access IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.
PUBLICATION LICENCE FOR OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS PAPERS. IOP Conference Series operates a publishing licence, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the licence and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the licence.
The licence terms and conditions are available online.
Where to send your paper
Manuscripts should be submitted to EasyChair by 15 August 2020.
Preparing your paper
Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates (see below), and then convert these files to PDF. It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread.
What you need to provide
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the IOP author guidelines and please check that:
- Paper size is European A4
- The maximum paper length is 8 pages excluding references and acknowledgements, and 12 pages including references and acknowledgements.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- In the review process, authors’ names and affiliations should not be written in the paper (we use a double-blind review process).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced. The use of 11-point Times font is mandatory.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.
Templates and guidelines for proceedings papers
- Essential guidelines
- If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful:
Examples of citations to conference proceedings
References to conference papers should include:
- Year of publication
- Title of conference (in italics, initial letter of each significant word should be capital)
- Mahanta N K and Abramson A R 2012 Thermal conductivity of graphene and graphene oxide nanoplatelets 13th Intersociety Conf. on Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems
Examples of citations to conference series
- Barry R Holstein 2009 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 173 012019
- V V Kramarenko et al 2016 IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 43 012029
- S Adarsh et al 2016 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 149 012141
IOP Conference Series